Monday, October 19, 2015

Spike Stud Embellished Decorative Pillows And Gifts

Decorative Throw Pillows Designer Christmas Gifts AmoreBeaute

With the holiday season just round the corner my shopping list for gifts is close to complete. When I started out with this list, I wanted to get friends and family gifts that are chic, fun and unique. The iridescent metal spikes caught my eye and my girlfriends, mom and my 10 year old daughter immediately fell in love with the idea. Surprisingly, the spike studs got my preppy husband's vote as well. 

Viola! this inspired me to create my line of spike studded home decor products. I collected a range of different stud samples for the new line. First and foremost the studs needed to be smooth and with just the right sparkle to balance style and glamour. 

Each stud is hand picked and stitched on to the fabric with a special needle.  Each pillow cover goes through eighteen, yes 18, quality checks to ensure the pillow cover will become a part of ones heirloom.  

Handcrafted Designer Decor Christmas Pillows Navy Blue Velvet Silver Studs




For shipping these chic stud embellished pillow cover there is a special packaging that ensures the studs stay exactly as intended.  The package design has withstood extreme testing over a three week period. My office team even replaced it with our beach volleyball at a recent game.

Mandrem Beach, Near Chopdem, Goa: view of mandrem beach

Here are the pillow covers with spike studded sequin

Punk Chic Stud Embellished Navy Velvet Pillow Cover



Spike Studded Monogram Silver Sequin - Available in silver and gold studs for all alphabets.

Monogram Pillow Cover in Silver Studs On Navy Velvet Cushion

My daughter wants hers monogrammed in gold and on pink velvet.  



No comments:

Post a Comment