Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Beautiful Morning

As the morning light streamed through my window, I just couldn't keep myself in the bed any longer. No, springing out of the bed is not my idea of a morning exercise routine.  I just wanted to look out of my window.  I wanted to soak in every bit of the morning air.  I stood up near my bedroom window and I felt a deep surge of gratefulness.  I have so many things to be grateful for -- my parents (who are visiting me these days), my senses, my daughter...  And I am grateful for the beautiful morning!

Here is a picture that I quickly captured with my phone this morning:

Amore Beaute

Talking about morning routines, it is a good idea to make yoga a part of your life.  I am still learning yoga from my mother and I am loving it!

 Personalized Yoga Mat Bag with Yoga Pose Embroidery

 Lightweight yoga bag with tree of life embroidery




No comments:

Post a Comment