Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Organic Food And Fabrics For My Home

Protect our planet and ourselves 


 My visit to the organic farm produce fair 

I feel great by going the organic way with food and now fabrics.  Exactly a year back I visited a local farm produce festival and made the switch.

 Organic food and Yoga - Recipes for good health

My greatest fear was the hole it would burn in my wallet. But a year later the facts are pretty different - the organic way did up my budget by a small percent but the returns are phenomenal.  My 10 years old girl has almost 100% attendance at school, gold medal at national level Taekwondo Championship and she visited her pediatrician only once.  In the last 6-9 months I have been working at least 14 hours a day and feel great energy with organic food and early morning yoga by the beach.

 Beautiful fresh organic flowers
On seeing the benefits of organic food my family also decided to switch from regular fabrics to organic.  Here are some of the products recently launched in organic cotton.
Organic Cotton With Taupe Grain Sack Stripes


Organic Cotton Bedding With Chippendale Embroidery

Organic Cotton Curtain With Gray Greek Key Embroidery
The touch of these fabrics on my skin or the soft breeze flowing through the curtains energizes me for the entire day.  Most of all I fall in love each day with what I do and with each corner of my home.



No comments:

Post a Comment