Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Love Christmas

I love Christmas.  I love the spirit of celebration, decoration, gifting and receiving.  I just love decorating my home with decor that captures the magic of the holiday season with rich colors, glitter and elegance.

This year, you can get a head-start on your holiday preparations and check out my Chirstmas collection at AmoreBeaute for some great decorative pillows, stockings, tree skirts, sacks and table mats to get your home ready for the festivities.

Before you visit, here are a few picture of my craft. Enjoy...

Christmas decor pillow in black burlap with gold moose sequins and beads embroidery
This black burlap decorative pillow with gold sequin accentuates the stag's majestic grandeur

 Exquisitely embroidered handcrafted red burlap tree skirt
Christmas tree skirt in burlap hand embroidered for Christmas and Holiday Decoration


Christmas Stockings in red burlap and ivory velvet with gold sequins beads embroidery
With this handmade gold beaded Christmas stocking add a little extra sparkle to this year's Christmas decor

 Personalized Christmas Gift Sack
Bring home old world charm with these personalized Christmas sacks




No comments:

Post a Comment