Friday, January 1, 2016

Valentines Day With Family And Friends

Each year when Valentines Day rolls around, I find myself gearing up for multiple parties. It is a day to celebrate love with so many wonderful people - girlfriends, friends, kids, family and at times with myself. It is a great month in general to stock up on lots of fabulous things. In this article I will share some inspirations that I will be using to get my home ready for celebrating Valentine's Day with family and friends.

Celebrating with family 
Recently I came across a table decor created by my friend in Australia.  She is one of the most elegant and classy women I know.  Don't you think her table decor is simply gorgeous? This style would go so well with my beach town house. 

Her home looks wonderful in white and the colors extend to create a glam table with spurts of silver and grey.



I would team up the table decor with a bunch of white, silver and gray pillows in my living room. The silver gray classic Greek Key pattern linen curtains complete the look.





Celebrating with friends 
Coffee and girlfriends make a perfect blend.  A little art work in a cup stirs up a great conversation with my girls. I am certainly trying out this heart laurel I found at InStyle 



A close friend (a great mom to two lovely girls, a successful corporate woman and an awesome chef ) inspires me to get the right colors on the table for a morning breakfast with my girlfriends.  



A girly decor would work well for this morning tete-a-tete.  I plan to throw in a few soft pink and white pillows with a little sparkle. There's something so girly and happy about these colors and they always make me smile.  I just may get my big crystal vase and have it filled with pink lilies.  ooh I love their fragrance fill up my room.  


It will be great to hear how you plan to celebrate and decorate your home this Valentine's Day.  Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment