Saturday, January 16, 2016

Flowers and Chanel Go Together For Valentines

With Valentines not too far away I have been dropping hints (subtle I hope) to my husband on what I want this year.  My all time favorites are flowers and Chanel.
Photography By - A friend in Australia

This time again I have my eyes on the evergreen Chanel No.5 perfume.  I am soon going to run out of stock and in the last 10 years I have not gone a day without it on my dresser.  
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Fragrance-N%C2%B05-N%C2%B05-88145/sku/138083


In addition there is something I have been wanting for a while now.  Finally, I got down to making it - I have designed this grey felt tote to accompany me to office and my shopping trips.  Its versatile, big, chic and handy.  I often need to rush from office to pick a few things before I get home. This is on bag I can carry anytime. Even my daughter loved it and had me make one for her and her friends.  They carry it to their hobby classes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment