Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Long Distance Relationship - Distance Gives Reason To Love More

A few weeks ago my 10 year old wanted to know how her mommy and daddy met.  While I was narrating my favorite love story to her she wondered if its possible to be in love with thousands of miles in between (we lived in different continents). 

It got me thinking.  Distance gave us all the reason to love harder and truer. It was wonderful and tough, exciting and frustrating.  For sure I would never have it differently. But the hardest part was being away during the holiday season.  

We found our way of keeping our love strong. 

Little gifts

We would send little gifts each month.  These gifts were inexpensive but meaningful.  This thought inspired me to create Long Distance Relationship pillow covers at Amore Beauté. I was delighted to see LDR Magazine shared these pillows in their edition on LDR gift guide.



Watch a show or movie together

You Got Mail - was a special movie for us.  It was the first movie to show the use of internet in maintaining a long distance relationship and it was fun to watch it.  We watched this movie together just like we would on a date.
















No comments:

Post a Comment